FREE TEXTURES--IBJENNYJENNY PHOTOGRAPHY & FREE RESOURCES

I been dabbling with Pinterest for a couple of years now and occasionally they will send me emails of things I just "can't live without" or, so they tell me. :-)  Most of these "can't live without" are usually rehashes mixed with a few new interesting items on occasion.  Takes a lot of weeding through sometimes to find a nice little kernel that is really useful to myself and my readers.  

Whether you need textures for your Blender models and renders, backgrounds for your photos, composite textures, building your texture library or, any other texturing projects you might have, Pinterest sent me a nice little kernel yesterday I thought you might be interested in checking out.  

One of those little kernels is some free textures from ibjennyjenny Photography & Free Resources.  The one I found from Pinterest is a set of textures, which will make a nice overlay or background for your projects. Browsing the site, it appears there are other free textures available along with some Photoshop Brushes and Actions, be sure you check those out as well.



As always, please read the End User License Agreement (EULA)  and abide by those terms when using products from the site. I can't stress enough how important it is to adhere to a creator's EULA or Terms of service (TOS).  Please support creators offering things to everyone for "free"!

http://www.ibjennyjenny.com/2013/01/hey-everyone-happy-new-year-and-better.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

MAKE MEDIEVAL ARCHES & VAULTS IN BLENDER