BLENDER 2.78--NEW FEATURE--DRAW CURVES TOOL!

While looking for some inspiration for a Blender Weekly Challenge, I ran across a new feature in Blender 2.78 I am excited about sharing with you! It's called Draw Curve and is used with Bezier Curves...like the name implies...this tool allows you to draw curves freehand!  I believe this particular tool may previously have been a Blender Add-On, although I am not certain due to my lack of add-on experience.

The great new is if your drawing skills, with or without a mouse, are rather non-existent, you will love this new feature.  Simply do your best to rough in the shape shape, then easily edit the curve to add additional points or move them around for the precise shape. This is a huge plus for me since I can't draw curves well to save my soul!

To see how to use this particular tool in use, please check out the first portion of following video on YouTube! 

How to Make a Christmas Ornament in Blender by Blender Made Easy


 

Happy Creating & Happy Holidays!
Morgaine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER CYCLES TUTORIAL

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER