Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Readers, 

I wish to thank each and everyone of you this Thanksgiving Day for your continued support of this Blog!  I am very thankful to have such wonderful Readers, who find information in this Blog useful.  

I am also thankful to those of you out there, who take the time to share to share with us varying tutorials, ideas, answer questions, and How Tos from Marvelous Designer, to Blender and Maya, to other useful information for Second Life and beyond.  Thank you, Garvie, Haven, Optimo, Lori & Wayne, Folks on the MD Help Forum (not affiliated with Marvelous Designer forums), CGCookies Folks, Gaia Clary, Eleanora, Cathy Foil...the list could go on on and on...I have learned so much from each of you not just this year but past years as well! 



I want to take this time to wish ALL my Readers a very enjoyable and safe Happy Thanksgiving holiday, 

Happy Creating!
Morgaine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER CYCLES TUTORIAL

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER