WANT AN MARVELOUS DESIGNER CHALLENGE?

We are mid-way through summer, back-to-school will be happening before you know it.  I don't know about everyone else but it is hot and very humid where I am so I tend to stay inside and soak up the air conditioning.  When it gets this hot, you just don't feel like doing a lot, at least I don't feel like doing much.

So, to stir the creative juices, I have proposed a Summer Creation Challenge just for the fun of it.  If you are interested in participating, check out the following URL for more information.

http://www.marvelousdesignerhelp.com/

Not only is the site a great place to have your Marvelous Designer questions answered, you will meet some incredibly creative folks there, who use MD for all sorts of things. 

Happy Creating!
Morgaine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL THESE MAPS IN BLENDER AND 3D MODELING?