NEW HELP FORUM FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER USERS

I don't know about anyone else, but I have some difficulty, at times, finding information I need for Marvelous Designer.  Or, I have a question specifically related to Second Life needs for my MD designs. While you might find some information, it is either the same old thing, not very explanatory, or done in such a way it is difficult to understand.  While the MD forums are okay, I don't really feel terribly welcome there because it feels like everyone is either a professional in some related field or is not an SL User and doesn't' understand what I am needing.

Well, a few days ago, Lori Griffiths, of Fearlessmakers.com, you know the lady from the YouTube videos I keep going on and on about? Lori started a new forum for Users of Marvelous Designer.  This forum is not officially linked to the company but a forum for US, the USER, of MD product.  It is for our use to ask questions, share knowledge,  and help one another when we have problems.  We can share the patterns and projects files we personally create,  video links, urls from various places and other resources.

Here is a peek at the forum and what you can expect. I joined today and even asked a question about pattern tracing and posted the project I am working on.  See, there is even a special place for MD & Second Life.  Personally, I look forward to info on QCAC and how to use the darn thing to create my own patterns.








If you are interested why Lori created this new forum, check out her YouTube video on the subject. 


If this video doesn't play, you can find it at the following URL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVm3RQX9Qbk

Remember, this is a NEW forum and needs YOU to help make this forum the best place on the Internet for Users of Marvelous Designer to go to for assistance.  Ask your questions!  Upload your latest projects to the Gallery!  Share some of your Tips & Tricks.  Be a part of something new and help it grow.

Thanks Lori for this new opportunity!

Happy Creating, 
Morgaine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER CYCLES TUTORIAL

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER