MUST SEE--MARVELOUS DESIGNER BEGINNER TUTORIAL

I most certainly wish this tutorial had been available when I started out with Marvelous Designer.  It would have saved much searching, hair pulling and the addition of numerous gray hairs appearing, painful headaches not to mention the hours of frustration I went through.  I been using MD for awhile but there were a number of things I didn't know before I watched this video!  


Marvelous Designer Beginner Tutorial 
By Lori Griffiths
Published on Apr 9, 2015


 


Be sure you like Lori's video on YouTube!  Give her some encouragement to make more :-) Also, subscribing to her channel will keep you up-to-date with future tutorials she may post.

Happy Creating
Morgaine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL THESE MAPS IN BLENDER AND 3D MODELING?