MAKING COLLARS IN MARVELOUS DESIGNER

I am really happy I stumbled across this video as I was looking for something else.  I believe I posted one of Lori's videos to this blog in the past; she uses Marvelous Designer to teach real world sewing and pattern making concepts.  And, as she states in the first part of the video, the principles and concepts apply to both world.   

Modeling Collars in Marvelous Designer by Lori Griffiths  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjFZfrjW1w4



Lori also has other useful videos so "LIKE" them, ask for more of what you would like to see and subscribe to her channel. 


Happy Creating
Morgaine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL THESE MAPS IN BLENDER AND 3D MODELING?