Diffuse Specular and Normal Mapping Second Life--Using Gimp

Okay, I am running behind!  I don't know how Haven has so much energy to do these video tutorials, they would take me forever!

For all you GIMP Users out there, here is a video working with various types of maps for SL.  I haven't watched it all since I am not a GIMP User per se, but am sure this is adaptable to similar process for Photoshop. I know I have adapted other GIMP processes so am sure this one can be adapted as well.





Also, I believe Haven was requesting from viewers what other video tutorials they would like to see.  So, make sure you comment on the video when you view it.  Be sure to LIKE it and subscribe to her channel so you do not miss anything she produces!

Happy Creating!
Morgaine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL THESE MAPS IN BLENDER AND 3D MODELING?