AVASTAR RIGGING & SKINNING MESH CLOTHING

I am back on the Blender Learning Train..I think!

Before I post the video I want to share with you my latest project.  It is the cause of finding the elusive weight painting skills for the dress to work properly.

Knitted Maternity Sweater Dress
 BASIC CREATION INFO
CREATED--Marvelous Designer 4 
WEIGHTED--Avastar Add-On Blender
SKINNED--Blender
MODEL--Morgaine's Custom SL Avatar
TYPE--Maternity; 6 month; single child
MESH--Fitted SL Mesh
TEXTURED--MD4; Adjusted in-world. 
EXTRAS--Lola Appliers 

We all know I am SLOW so, this took me a couple of days from beginning to end before I had a decent dress.  Sshhh...yes, I am still fiddling with it!  :-P 

Anyway, here is a video on weight painting with a few helpful suggestions.  Medhue has been a long time SL resident and does some really great animations for SL.

Rigging & Weighting in Blender with Avastar by Medhue




Hope you find this helpful.  IF the video does not play, you can follow this link to find it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4-h-cVCPP0#t=56

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

MAKE MEDIEVAL ARCHES & VAULTS IN BLENDER