SUMMER HIATUS

Sometimes, when you start new long-term projects, you say to yourself "I will faithfully work on this each and every day/week/month" then reality sets in.  *grins*

Yes, I have been away for the summer and pretty lax in posting anything. It is due to opening and administering a role play area in Second Life. When you can't find role play you enjoy or, what to share something with others, what can you do but create it yourself, which is what I have been doing.  Most of my time has been devoted to building this venue beginning this past April.  While I am still creating items and building for this venue, my time is starting to be a bit more open.  



With Fall upon us, the weather is starting to cool and is less time to be outside.  Shortly, I will be starting to apply myself to learning more about Marvelous Designer 4 and will share that here.  Also, I hope to improve my Blender knowledge and maybe it will sink in better this time.  I just have to keep plugging away at it and learn bit of it at a time.  I will never truly be more than a hobbyist, when it comes to 3D modeling, but that's okay.  I enjoy it and hope you do as well. 

I will post soon; I hope!  In the meantime...

Happy Creating
Morgaine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL THESE MAPS IN BLENDER AND 3D MODELING?