Marvelous Designer--Are Quads Really On Their Way?

I have been out sick for the last week so am behind in posting a few things. I received this notice a couple of days ago from Marvelous Designer. While the beta tester selection is closed, the testing has yet to take place.  I am interested to see what transpires with it.

I really don't know anything about FBX but I know some Marvelous Designer Users want it to be a part of MD.  I am assuming it is some file type used by other software for creating mesh.

Me, I am itching to see the Quad functionality since I just spent a ton of money on ZBrush to convert tris to quads to reduce the high polygon count of MD mesh. I am hoping I made the cut as one of the Evangelists for this year and will get to be a Beta Tester.  I will let you know if I am notified and what I find.  Keep your fingers crossed!

 Hi, Marvelous Users!
 


100 BETA TESTERS WANTED to evaluate new features of 'MD4'


Those who are selected will be given,

-Early access to MD4 Beta
-Your name in MD Forum in the Beta Testers section
-The opportunity to be the first to test Quad, FBX importer and Symmetric editing
*Testers are expected to provide feedback on features and report bugs/errors encountered.


 To join the Beta Testers Program, all you need to do is...
         


100 beta testers will be selected and notified on MD Forum within 2-3 days.
We look forward to your participation. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

MAKE MEDIEVAL ARCHES & VAULTS IN BLENDER