THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Recently, I considering terminating this blog or, changing it's direction due to no feedback from Readers.  But, in the past couple of weeks, I have had several people contact me to tell me they appreciate what I have been posting in regards to Marvelous Designer and Blender.  

LOL...yes, they think I am a bit wordy but they get the jist of what I am trying to get across.  So makes me very happy I am able to do a service for everyone.  If you have ideas for articles, tips to share, or, you have an article you would like to have posted here, contact me in Second Life.  I receive offlines via emails.  You will get full credit for your work.

Also, 


I can't do this without my Readers!

Happy Creating!
Morgaine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL THESE MAPS IN BLENDER AND 3D MODELING?