How to Recolor Elements Professionally Using Photoshop or Photoshop Elements

One of the Second Life Residents that belongs to one of the creative  clothing groups that I do, shared this with the group. I watched and thought yes, I need to share it with my Blog Readers and post to my Pinterest Boards. This is a great and easy way to recolor elements of a piece of clothing, wallpapers, furniture textures etc. 

While this video is geared to Digital Scrapbooking, it doesn't make it any less useful to those of us creating textures in Second Life..  I don't know about you, but I learned long go some great information can be found at other sources rather than always limiting myself to searches specific to Second Life.



Oh, by the way, here is the website for this video creator, who has other things on her site you might be interested in.

http://simplytiffanystudios.com/2012/10/24/how-to-recolor-digital-scrapbooking-elements-professionally-using-photoshop-or-photoshop-elements/


Happy Creating Everyone,
Morgaine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL THESE MAPS IN BLENDER AND 3D MODELING?