CONTOURS RETOPOLOGY TOOL FOR BLENDER

The Contours Retopology Tool has been updated and is now available at the CG Cookies website.   For those of you not aware, this is an add-on for Blender and allows you to quickly retopologize your mesh.  I have experimented with it on the Avastar model and it worked well for making a corset top.  You still will need to use your modeling skills but does a decent job. 

For those interested, here is the link to check it out.

http://cgcookie.com/downloads/contours-retopology-tool/

As far as I know, there is a cost for this add-on.  The money goes to further/future development.  I have heard it can be found free elsewhere, but don't know exactly where it can be found. You can search for yourself.

I purchased this myself to have a legal copy.  I believe in supporting creators not pirating the work of others just to have something for free.  Support their work, they will refine, update it, and offer you a better future product.  I wouldn't want someone copybotting my work in SL so why would I do that in RL?  Given enough time, you could see this tool added to the actual Blender product in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

MAKE MEDIEVAL ARCHES & VAULTS IN BLENDER