Shops Available for the Christmas Season!

Yay!   Halloween is over finally!

I never ever thought I would feel that way about Halloween since it is my FAVORITE holiday of the year!  But, for some reason this year, it seemed like it was an eternity till it arrived.

For a few short weeks, we can relax a little, enjoy a bit of Autumn weather before we meander our way to the Thanksgiving Holiday to enjoy family and friends, while giving thanks for the bounty in our lives before giving into the stress of the Holiday Season.

Trying to keep my stress low this year, I started before Halloween to do a remodel.  I have experimented with various types of themes and none have worked well.  Since my stuff is eclectic...I make furniture....buildings...clothing...textures....this and that....I really have no particular style other than I am drawn to creating Urban Grunge and Victorian related things.  Without a style it is difficult to come up with a single setting for shoppes.

So,  I have fallen back on what I love and created a Victorian style setting with several empty shops. Currently, has been remodeled to give a feel of the coming Christmas Season.  I hope to leave the area as is, but change it seasonally.

I have a few buildings open for vendor type shops (no room at present for residential/commercial type buildings...maybe in the New Year) if anyone is interested. Villevotte is on the Adult Continent; thus, customers would need to be age verified. Will be a central TP point when finished this weekend.

 I don' t charge an arm and a leg.  I am even willing to barter.

So, if you are interested in a shop for the current Christmas season, contact me in-world.  Please send your requests via clearly marked notecards and what your needs are.

P.S.  I will post some pictures of it tonight or tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

MAKE MEDIEVAL ARCHES & VAULTS IN BLENDER