My Apologzies & Gift Pulled

Due to someone being exceedingly greedy and taking about 80 copies of my gift on Thanksgiving day, more than likely to exploit them, I have pulled my gift from the Antique Grid Show Autumn Hunt. 

I must say this "first hunt" experience has taught me a valuable lesson the hard way. It is sad when one person ruins things for everyone else.   Because of this single person, I will no longer be participating in SL Hunts, or at least, for the foreseeable future.  Hunt organizers and Hunters wonder why Merchant/Creators don't wish to participate. This particular experience is one of the reasons why. 


My sincerest apologizes to you last minute Hunters.  If you are doing the hunt within the next day or so, and not gotten the gift, if you will IM me In-World, I will be happy to send you a copy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL THESE MAPS IN BLENDER AND 3D MODELING?