Links, and Urls and Blogs...Oh, My!

Sometime, I am not the sharpest or brightest crayon in the box when it comes to using all the features in Blogger.  Being an old soul, I remember when it was necessary to know HTML if you wanted a nice pretty blog or web site.  Fast Forward to here and now, chose a do-it-yourself template and with a few click....instant BLOG or web site...thank heavens cause HTML was a real pain for us not brainiacs.

Okay, okay, I am not here to reminisce and bore you with my trials and tribulations over blogs and web sites, but I do want to let you know we now have a Blog and URL Links spot on the blog. It is on the gadgets panel on the right, at the top.

I am not sure how others use this area, but I will be using it for BOTH blog links and URLS for things I think would be useful and/or interesting to other SL Residents, especially anyone wishing  to bring their ideas to life in SL. 

Maybe it is just me, but I am forever losing or forgetting to bookmark to great sites.  When I go back later to look for a site, I can't find it to save my soul.   I don't know if anyone else has this dilemma, but if you search the web using a PC, then later on a MAC, the search results are not the same making even more difficult to find something.  So......

I think a good place to keep these safe are here on the blog. Don't you think that a brilliant idea and use of technology?

Anyway,  I have posted a few links for your viewing pleasure. 

Antique Grid Show Blog-Latest new on the Antique Hunt Scene
Builders Brewery--Keep up-to-date on building, texturing, blender classes and much much more.
Mermaid Diaries-- This HAS TO BE one of the TOP site for SL Residents to visit.  There is so much information here on building and creating and explaining things it will take you weeks to get through it all.  This is a MUST BOOKMARK site! 
Tama Blog--Most authoritative site for information on using Mesh Studio 
Slaughter's Point RPG--A testing site at the moment for some future World of Darkness role play

Have other sites you would like to share? Drop them to me in an email and will see about sharing them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

WHAT THE HECK ARE ALL THESE MAPS IN BLENDER AND 3D MODELING?