HUNT SUCCESS!

Yes, I am a little bit excited!

I want to thank each of the Hunters/Huntresses, who has visited Hell House Studios during the opening day of the Antique Grid Show's Autumn Hunt. 


Your participation in this to view my wares while finding a small gift really is a great support tool for me as a creator.  I have spoken with a few of you and garnered a few ideas to begin work on soon. Thank you for your great ideas!

I do hope you pardon the mess in the current "Swamp" shopping area that I put up for Halloween!  I am working on a winter themed shopping area that should be opening soon and will move my hunt item, landmark, and hint giver to this area.  If you came early, please stop back by for a visit to see what is on offer.

Also, for those interested a great write up was done at "Chic at Phil's Place" blog about the Autumn Hunt.

Here is a link to visit to that blog with other interesting articles and links to even more great SL Blogs!

CHIC AT PHIL'S PLACE

Again, THANK YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

BLENDER CYCLES TUTORIAL