In-World Special! Christmas Wreathes

It won't be long before the 2012 Holidays are here!

I am trying to get a jump start on the Season this year since I am soooo terribly slow. Well, not really slow...okay...yes, I am a slow builder...it has to just be right before it goes out the door.  Simply to man tasks, ideas, and things I want to learn, which causes me to get side-tracked very often. 

Before I get too gar off the beaten path, I wanted to let you know I posted a couple of new items to start moving us towards the Holidays a bit early.  I have put them up for sale last night.  These are simple and inexpensive items up on offer. 

I will leave these up for sale till Monday, November 12, 2012 at the price listed below.  After that, the price goes up.

2012 Christmas Wreaths
The above is a display-- information only--at the Village. 
Touch the actual wreath you wish to buy from it.

Touch the SLURL  to take you to the Village Annex in world

Blue Magnolia Wreath
     Sculpted 1 Prim
     Modify/Copy/No Transfer
     25L

Twinkling Candy Cane Wreath
     Sculpted 2 Prims
     Modify/Copy/No Transfer
     50L


Keep watching this blog for special sales and events that will ONLY be announced here and available in-world. 

*Need to Save On Groups?
At The Village, join one group to hear all announcements for events, sales, discounts, group gifts, for ALL Merchants!

*Please note--Joining the HHS-The Village Group does not stop you from joining individual Merchant's Groups.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER CYCLES TUTORIAL

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER