Autumn Hunt Apologies!

Dear Hunter/Huntress,

I want to thank you for dropping by the sim to find the item I have on offer and, for participating in this great hunt!

Early this morning, while I was at work, it was discovered by Hunter/Huntress the item being offered from Hell House Studios was missing the shadow texture.  Sometimes, SL is unkind when it comes to the quirkiness of temporary textures, causing even the best creator to think their build is complete.   Such was the case with the item picked up from my store early this morning.



I have since corrected the error and sent copies to those Hunters/Huntresses, showing in my SL transaction log, that may have received the less than perfect object. 

Please accept my sincerest apologies for my error.  

Also, I want to thank Rosamoo for bringing this to my attention.  I sincerely appreciate your patience and kindness.  As I told Rosamoo, this is my first hunt ever...as a merchant, and as a resident of SL.  I do hope you like my product and will visit Hell House Studios again. 


With sincerity,



Morgaine Christensen
Hell House Studios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER CYCLES TUTORIAL

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER