Autumn Hunt

The long hot and dry summer (at least in my neck of the woods) is finally over and is being replaced with cooler Fall weather. Yay!

Mother Nature appears and paints the leaves on each tree from her colorful palette with brilliant reds, yellows, and oranges  dazzling our eyes and charming our senses.  After the wild summer, we start to slowly wind down pulling out sweaters and jackets to stave off cool nights as we start to prepare for winter.  Even in our virtual world of SL, Fall is creeping in upon us.  Many sims and homes will change their landscaping to reflect the outer world. 

Wait!  You say you have nothing to decorate with for Autumn?   Pffhhtt...easily fixed!  Join Hell House Studio along with 29 other creators in the Antique Grid Show's Autumn Hunt. The Hunt starts on November 1st and runs the entire the month of November!


I have a confession to make, while I have been building and selling my items for years, I have never been involved in a Hunt before. A friend from Post Mortum Productions introduced me to this Hunt thinking it would be right up my alley.  I have been in a frenzy since, what could I possibly contribute to an antique hunt with a Fall/Autumn theme? 


 It took me a few weeks to come up with something and I nearly missed the Hunt deadline.  Yes, I am a slooowwww creator :-)  To many things to do and not enough time!  Maybe if I win the lottery and retire....

My inspiration for this creation came from a very artistic young lady, who couldn't wait to decorate for Halloween.  Her enthusiasm  was infectious and spurred me on to create this simple offering...

...Hanna's Fall Bench.


Hanna's Fall Bench

This rendition of Autumn was created to reflect a country style theme with muted colors mainly consisting of pumpkin pie spice orange and soft greens in a whimsical patterned fabric.  The bench, itself, is a gently distressed ripe pumpkin stem green and comfortably seats two at a time.

Each sitter has 5 animation options available to suit their mood. Once seated, a drop down menu appears to make your seating selection. All poses are adjustable for each AV independent of the other sitter.
 
Perfect for porches, in gardens, by a warm fire...the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.


I hope those of you, who participate in the Hunt, are very successful and find all the hidden prizes.  If you like this item, please send me an IM in-world or drop me a note card.  I am sure the other creators would appreciate it as well.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND LIFE MODEL IN A-POSE FOR MARVELOUS DESIGNER

BLENDER-IMPORT IMAGES AS A PLANE-CYCLES RENDER

MAKE MEDIEVAL ARCHES & VAULTS IN BLENDER