Friday, December 6, 2013

New Marvelous Designer Blogger in Town!

For those of you who have been following my blog, especially those of you interested in Marvelous Designer and it's uses in Second Life, there is a new Blogger in town!  Yep, is not just me anymore! Finally, another person out there to share with you Marvelous Designer and other things related to their Second Life journey! 


Donna's Daily

I am looking forward to learning a few things from Donna Saenz's blog.  I would encourage everyone to take a look at Donn's Daily.  If we all work together, share what we know with one another, I think we will be all make mesh even better for Second Life purposes!

Donna has a couple of articles posted (Woo Hoo...you go girl) with valuable information.  One is about importing into Marvelous Designer and one taking about a few things you may encounter when using Marvelous Designer.  Has some great links for you too! 

Oh, I almost forgot I was so excited! Check out Donna's new blot at the following url  http://donnasaenz.slmame.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.